Categories

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Teenage Anal Eruptions (1970)

 

Year: 1970
Country: USA
Genre: Anal, Teen, vintage erotica, classic xxx
Cast: Tawny Pearl, Crystal Dawn, John Holmes

Description: Young pussies are already in use for long, but the other holes of these fresh sluts haven’t been touched yet! There are no limitations in Teenage anal eruptions, - everything you ever fancied watching about anal sex is already here! The most surprising is perhaps the Devil Cult - magic traditional challenge which turns a young sweet virgin into an anal depraved whore! John Holmes cannot deal with his erection at the zoo so the young lady nearby has to give her butt into his command! Tawny Pearl roller skating excites the viewers of Teenage anal eruptions as well.

 

Download Movie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like
to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and
clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have
had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my
ideas out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to
figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Cheers!

Also visit my blog: top eleven hack